Application: Blanni Jun 22, 2019 23:00:13 GMT 1 macwithavengence and Blank like this
Post by Blanni on Jun 22, 2019 23:00:13 GMT 1
I know it will be hard because it hasn't been a long time since i'm more or less back to be a 'regular' (I still haven't caught up with some of the latest updates due to leaving before the guild was even a thing). But I would like if you tried to judge this application more on how I am on the server as of now than how I used to be.
- How long have you been on DFS?/When have you started playing on DFS?
I have been on DFS for long, I can't recall around when I first started being there, I think it's been around 3 or 4 years.
- Which region are you from?
EU, More precisely in the north of France.
- Which position are you applying for? (Server Moderator, Developer, Discord Moderator)
I'm applying to be a Server Moderator again.
- Your DFS level
Currently I'm level 141.
- Why do you want to become a staff member?
I want to become a staff member to reclaim the status I left long ago. With the hope that I can be at least as useful as I used to be.
- Are you currently a staff member elsewhere?
- Past experiences as a staff member
My main past experience was on DFS, other than that a little less than 10 years ago I used to be a moderator for the creative part of a minecraft server, the point was giving areas for people to build in so no one can come to grief their creations.
- How active are you on DFS? If you're accepted, how active can you be on DFS?
I'm currently trying to up my activity more and more, on weekdays I won't be available most of the time due to having an internship until late august and some days it drains me too much to be able to play at night.
- Have you ever been banned from DFS before? If so, why?
It hasn't happened yet and I don't plan to let it ever happen.
- Include any additional personal information about yourself that could help your application thread
I don't have anything personal to add about myself to help my application.
- Include a link to your Steam profile
Thanks for reading all of it, I feel like it's pretty empty but I can't think or more to add, so maybe it's just me.
PS : If you spot any spelling or grammatical errors, please report it to me, I would like to make my english skills better since I'm aiming for a course in english in the years to come.