Application: Bloodcam Feb 23, 2019 0:05:03 GMT 1
Post by Bloodcam on Feb 23, 2019 0:05:03 GMT 1
- How long have you been on DFS?/When have you started playing on DFS?
Very first time I've joined the servers was around 2012-2013, but I've been around the community ever since November 2018.
- Which region are you from?
USA - Central Time (CST)
- Which position are you applying for?
- Your DFS level
54 as of current. (80 as of 5/1/2019)
- Why do you want to become a staff member?
In such a short amount of time, I have grown attached to this community and on how positive everyone is, I've grown to make genuine friends here that I'd always love to come back to to have fun with. On top of that, I really want to help keep the servers safe and enjoyable for everyone, so I'd like to contribute everything that I can to continue keeping this place fresh and healthy whenever possible in some shape or form.
- Are you currently a staff member elsewhere?
- Past experiences as a staff member
I was a Super Moderator for Red Sun Over Paradise for at least a year. (2016)
- How active are you on DFS? If you're accepted, how active can you be on DFS?
I've been playing off-and-on in DFS (like at least once every two weeks) ever since November 2018, but have been playing almost daily (every 1-3 days) ever since late-January 2019. I'm pretty active in the Discord server too in Voice Chats and some of the text channels. If accepted, I'd be just as active as I am today.
- Have you ever been banned from DFS before? If so, why?
From my knowledge, I have not been banned, although I have been warned once on talking over micspam.
- Include any additional personal information about yourself that could help your application thread
I'm Bloodcam, I'm currently in a technical school for Web Development & Graphic Design. I'm a generally nice guy, sometimes too nice. I'm somewhat lenient on things but can put my foot down for whenever I need to. Depending on the situation, I get nervous very easily, as to which I am still trying to overcome.
- Include a link to your Steam profile
- Some things I'd like to add (hopefully this is okay!)
I recognize that this is a very early time to be applying here, I haven't even been here for a whole year yet, nor is my level even that high.
If this is denied because of activity and how long I've been here for, that is 100% understandable. I will work more on being active as much as I can and will apply at a later time. I have a couple of flaws about myself (like the things I mentioned above) in which I will absolutely work on improving as of right now.
Thank you so much for reading this, and I'll try my best to address any sort of concerns, issues, or any questions in this thread.