DFS: The Pre-Spring Update Feb 13, 2019 20:41:28 GMT 1 macwithavengence, Blank, and 2 more like this
Post by Dispenz0r on Feb 13, 2019 20:41:28 GMT 1
- Added new maps
- Replaced slender_asylum_redux_fix with slender_decay_b5c
- Replaced mario_kart_deluxe_v3 with mario_kart_2012_b3 due to the map crashing players.
- The chat plugin has been completely revamped and reworked!
- You can now mention and ping people in the chat by typing @username* in the chat
- Rainbow colors have been re-worked completely and are available for use, although only exclusive to higherups currently.
- Thriller taunts have been disabled, Medkits have been set to their default models instead of Halloween themed ones, crit candy drops have also been disabled.
- This means that we have completely disabled Halloween mode from DFS, however, the Halloween cosmetics should still be enabled and usable in the servers!
- You now receive a scaling 10% XP boost for playing on DFS every 30 minutes, stacking up to a 100% XP boost at max.
- All current DFS maps now have .nav files, meaning that any sort of Boss or NPC will be able to move and work properly on all maps!
- AFK Manager now moves you into Spectator if you've been idle for 4 minutes in the server, instead of 6 minutes.
- When a player receives a very rare item or a DFS boss is defeated, it is announced throughout all of the DFS servers.
- DFS Role colors have been updated.
- Global chat now has a proper security system, so nobody other than the DFS servers should be able to connect or attempt to connect to it.
- Server crashes and boss battle crashes should now be fixed, the servers should now be more stable.
- Re-wrote most of the messages and text in system chat messages, /commands and /vipcommands menus. Additionally, the DFS Commands list thread has been updated as well.
- All 4 Servers now have their FastDLs cleaned and completely re-synced, expect more optimal and faster downloads starting from now on.
- Fixed several unused server files downloading over and over again and cleared out unused files.
- Sourcemod, Metamod: Source and certain extensions have been updated to the latest stable versions.
- Added a secret experimental command that is currently only available to higherups and will hopefully be available to the public in the near future. (We won't be spoiling the surprise)
- Reduced file sizes of the big DFS maps.
- The DFS database has been upgraded and is on better specs now, expect better performance.
- Slender Fortress 2 maps have been updated to their latest versions!
- Enabled Bhop on all mario_kart related maps.
- Playermodel info_player_spawn now works for everyone in the bonemerge menu.
- Made the Diamond Prestige color more blue-ish.
- Fixed Keyless Community Crate being tradable.
- Fixed Day 150 milestone title not being available.
- Fixed message that displays on reaching credits limit having an invalid item text.
- Stadium got a minor update:
- Updated Snatcher to v1.5 and a new system
- Greatly optimized the Boss Battle
- Improved the A.I. & added more improvements.
- Added an /unstuck command. It's not recommended to be used during the battle.
- Made some changes towards spawning / teleporting.
Have fun everyone!
- Added achievement_turbov15_v2, dr_retroland_fix and tfdb_toolsheds_b4 to the map rotation of the DE and AZ servers, since they were missing there.
- Cleaned up a few more additional small leftover files.
- Renamed Shadow Key to Snatcher Key.
- Updated Login sequence. Hopefully resolving all login / item drop issues for real this time.
- Fixed droptimers rarely being detected wrongly, causing multiple item drops at times.
- Fixed spawning / teleporting in the ceiling.
- Fixed server chat messages displaying AZ server IP with the same IP address as the VA server