• How long. Initially joined in 2014, but started playing for good about 2 years ago.
• Region. Russia.
• Position. Server moderator.
• Level. 205.
• Reason. Main reason is to look after the server when there's no staff in it, had cases when rule breaker already left the server before staff joined or not joined at all. Another reason is to keep toxic/disrespectful players away from the server, since lately i started seeing quite some of them, as well as those who doesn't care about about the rules.
• Currently a staff. No.
• Experience. None in tf2/any source games.
• Activity;if accepted. Been playing on the server pretty much everyday ; will surely be playing more. Edit: Haven't been active for 2~ weeks currently (explained in last post) , will hopefully start playing more in a week or less
• I know i am not talkative , but i hope i can get a long with staff members if i join the team. When it comes to sorting out important things, i don't tend to stay silent and do nothing. Playing pretty only on eu server due to internet issues. One of the few servers i still play,maybe i don't care about tf2 in general, but i care about the server and its community. • Never was banned. •Link
i will edit the post if i find mistakes and would want to add some few things
Playtime and level are very good, seen you around on the server/forums/discord servers plenty of times. Neutral on your potential as mod since I haven't seen how you act besides what I heard from others (something about being rather tryhardy on comp maps, I don't exactly remember) but since I haven't heard of any trouble with you in the past and other mods are vouching as well, I'll say yes.
Quite active and a long-time player, and your reason for wanting to join the staff team is very good. However, I can't help but be concerned about how being quiet might interfere with the job, such as communicating with other staff and players.
I wish to know you more because as Limey already stated, I am a bit concerned on how effective you will be in communication with the staff team. You still have time, so don't let it seem to make it your primary focus, everything else seems short and juicy.
While this is quite a short and basic application, you have very good activity which is definitely an advantage. You might want to beef up the application a bit to make it stand out more. Hopefully not being talkative should not be an issue, as that does raise a small concern in terms of communication with staff and players as mentioned previously.
I don't know quite enough about you to make a proper judgement as to what kind of staff member you might be, so I'm mostly neutral on this application at the moment. I suggest editing it to add more information and make it stand out more, and maybe be just a bit more talkative. Other than that, good luck to you.
You're an honest person that if I ever got to really talk to I'm sure I would admire you. Although most of the time you're kicking my butt you're still humble about it and i've seen that when you've put your mind to something there's no stopping you. Good luck, Tweety! I'm rooting for you!
Post by macwithavengence on Jul 23, 2018 14:58:15 GMT 1
You've always been active and I've seen you around quite frequently, which is excellent and what we need more of around here. The only things I can think of that I might mention are how you said you aren't that talkative. I know its hard to talk to others sometimes, but if you do in fact become staff now or at some point in the future, you need to be willing to speak up and become a bit more socially involved, especially if it involves a matter the staff as a whole need to contribute to. Other than that, I believe you may have potential.