Yes, yes, yes. We had this kind of thread a dozen times already. And every single one died, mostly because of one reason: There was no point in them since nobody would add new items to the server.
Things changed tho since I'm now in charge of the plugins. And guess what? I actually read these threads and added some of these items. That being said, I'm looking forward to add (a lot?) new items to the server in the upcoming major updates throughout 2018. I already got quite some ideas for items, that I won't spoil since they're mostly for upcoming new features anyway... cough
Well, my ideas are limited and I'm sure that some people in the Community might have some cool ideas, so why not? This thread is for suggesting new items. Maybe I'll realize them and add them to the server, so feel free to share your ideas.
Baked Potato: Works like a potion but cheaper, perhaps a third of the price or somewhere in between. adds a third of the hp of a potion Uses 2x per bought potato so it makes up 2/3rds of a potions hp
Misc items Jukebox: 5 - 20 uses Item you place down like a printer & pretty much plays music within a certain area until the song is over, sits around for 30 seconds in the same area if the player chooses too use it again. Allows the user too play any music the server adds into it + a few songs from perhaps portal & Tf2 itself + various songs you guys decide to add. (The server welcome music clips perhaps.) + a few other songs + a thread too add a bunch of songs every month or every update that are max 3 minutes long.
Paint can or body paint: 6 - 20 uses Allows you to color yourself lasting until the map ends or until you pick the option " remove color " Within the item itself. Possible too buy in the regular shop or get from massive crate.
Rainbow Box: Uses 1 A rare box with the chance of unboxing between 1 - 3 rare items worth up too 5k in credits at the most. Not craftable, or possible too buy. Possible too win in claw machine besides a random drop if using the most costly option of credits or a token.
Blue Token: Uses 8 - 16 Chance too find it randomly and in the Massive Crate,Claw mini game, Also a craftable item. Can be crafted with sapphire paintbrush & a regular token can only be crafted past lvl 39 or 49
Silver nugget: sellable item worth 500 credits, less rare then the gold nugget but still pretty rare too find.
Staff only items: Server slayer: Uses ? Plays the Sound clip of your choice before killing every player on the server with an explosion,slap,slay (Timebomb @all 1 - 5 seconds depending on the soundclip.) (Like the "you are already dead ", Holy hand grenade chant from Worms Armageddon, metal gear mission failed music + snake ? snake !?!? snaaaake!!, & other similar fitting sound clips.) Can only be used during non comp maps.
Randomiser: Black Market for a total of 250/300 credits. This item will respawn the player with a random class and three sets of random weapons for the set class. Last for three respawns.
Coin Flipper: General Goods for 10/20 credits. Plays the normal game of heads or tails. Perfect for those who don't have RPS on Death Run.
X-ray Vision Goggles: Black Market for 300 credits. Highlights every player on the map every 6 seconds. Maximum of three or five pings before effect wears off.
Mini-Pocket Medic: General Goods for 200 credits. Removes all negative status effects on the user and heals 2 health per second. Item lasts for 20 seconds
[Joke item] Strawberry juice: General Goods for 10 credits. Upon use, player will be painted the colour red for 15 seconds while the message "[player name here] now smells like strawberries" displays in the public chat.
1. Dragon Scale: Gives the user 15 seconds of reduced damage from any ranged weapons while melee directly goes through it. Kinda like the medieval days. Black Market item. Credit cost: 1000 credits per scale.
2. Trump Card (Joke Item): Despite the name, it actually just kills you. Any damage taken from enemies while using it will count in assist/enviromental kill. Black Market item. Credit cost: 90 per item.
3. Destiny Knot: Has a 10% chance to immobilize/stun/bonk the enemy who attacks with melee. General Goods Market. 50 per Knot.
4. Rudi's Box of Jumpscares: Once opened, it has a 99% chance to give you jumpscares which will give you flashy images of distorted, demented and twisted pictures of G-Man, Gordon Freeman, closeup of Xavier and vice versa. It also has a 1% chance to give you a rare item. This item cannot be purchased from any of the markets, so you have to rely on the drop system. Chance of dropping: 10%.
5. Myst(Joke Item): Made by Myst. Once used, a text will appear on everyone's screen with the text of the user, [Player] is made by Myst. Example: Dispenz0r made by Myst. Item is found in the Black Market for 666 credits.
6. Lemme Smash: An item that echoes "Becky, lemme smash". Once used, you'll get frozen with an audio playing, "Lemme smash" before you get necrosmashed.
7. Fkn died(Joke Item): Freddie's common quote as to when someone dies. Once used, you'll get slayed with then a text appearing with the user's name on it on everyone's screens: [Player] fkn died.