Application: NΛVΣRICK22 (Naverick22) Jul 8, 2017 5:25:26 GMT
Post by WalŦz on Jul 8, 2017 5:25:26 GMT
- How long have you been playing in DFS?
I've been playing for roughly 3 years, longer than my account on this forum.
- Your level in DFS
- Why do you want to become a moderator?
Simply because I love this server. Every time I start TF2 I would always go to this server for hours at a time. I've seen it change over the years and I love the features and experiences they bring. I would most certainly become more active for the server and for the forums.
- Are you currently an admin/moderator elsewhere?
- Past experiences as an admin/mod
I have been an admin on the DFS server for about a few months at one point early on, however I was unfamiliar with most of the commands I could give to others, as there were no sources that lists all of them, so I decided to downgrade to respected status.
- Have you ever been banned from DFS before? If so, why?
Once, but it was very minor. On Sept 1, 2015 I had a Conscientious Objector that had an explicit image. I was banned for a few days and I've never whipped it out since. My spray was the same so I changed that too.
- Include any additional information that could help you
- I have one of the longest running and semi-active threads in the general discussion section of the forums?
- I'm a long time veteran. So to say, I've known DFS long before I started TF2 thanks to the Meet the Random Fortress series back in 2012.
- I'm familiar with most of the commands for myself and for others, such as resizing commands, weapon granting, changing costumes, etc.
- Since I don't really change my loadout I'm quite recognizable to those that frequently go on the servers
- I'm very respectful of other players's well being. I am able to assist, answer questions, get along with, and especially have fun with others. I've never caused any conflict in my time on DFS and if I have I've always settled the issue as well as I could. Even when I was banned for a short period I still appealed my situation to ensure that there were no hard feelings (in return the people who responded were also very nice). Basically, I'll be the super nice guy who'll listen to your needs and wants, as I've seen admins and such ignore others.
- I dabble with SFM posters, so I can make stuff if needed.
- Emolga is my favorite pokemon.
- Include a link to your Steam profile