Post by osomeoli on Feb 16, 2017 16:18:44 GMT 1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96903759
Steam Username: osome_oli
Ban reason: 'You've had your last chance, and here you are stunlocking people, stunning people, disrespecting admins and players, and breaking other rules, bye.'
Banned by: Rainbowmaker
This is my second appeal. I understand how this was my last chance, but I honestly feel that this ban was unfair and just harsh.
1. Stunlocking. I would barely consider what I was doing 'stunlocking'. I was stunning people once or twice then moving on. And I was only stunning afks and people who were inactive.
2. Stunning. Never knew that wasn't allowed, doesn't say this in the rules and I wasn't stunning them to the point at which they would be stuck in the same place for all eternity.
3. Disrespecting admins. Closest thing I did to this was say 'McCree Scum'. But I wasn't referring to the admin with the skin, I was referring to McCree, the most useless Overwatch hero (besides Winston).
4. Disrespecting players. Not really disrespecting, just telling a few players off for killing me when I was trying to surf. Why do surf maps have damage enabled?
5. Breaking other rules. Too vague, means nothing.
6. I also don't like how this was my 'last chance'. I've only ever had one legitimate ban on this server (second one didn't count because it didn't have a valid ban reason), so why is this a permaban?
I also feel that the admins are picking on me. One admin gave me this 'happy' status for some reason, which made everything I say change into a message that sounded like something a drunken homosexual would say. Another admin then silenced me after a few messages I sent were changed into weird vulgar messages. Feeling ticked off because I felt the admins were mistreating me, I left and rejoined. I was originally only going to be banned for 10 minutes for avoiding silences, but the admin that banned me decided to use my 'last chance' as an excuse to permaban me for all the minor things I did that wouldn't get anyone else banned. Then again, that's just my interpretation.
Thanks for your time, osome oli.